Pages


Prato do dia V / Dish of the Day V





Não passo sem revistas. Compro-as a torto e a direito, de decoração, moda, lifestyle, culinária... O que for. Gosto especialmente das estrangeiras (porque, infelizmente, as revistas portuguesas ainda têm muito que aprender com elas) mas muitas delas não estão à venda em Portugal.

I can't live without magazines. I buy them all the time, fashion, cooking, decorating, lifestyle... you name it. I love the foreign ones (as unfortunatelly, portuguese magazines still have a long road to run) but many of them aren't sold in Portugal.

Quando vou ao estrangeiro, aproveito e venho carregada de literatura. Gosto do ritual de me sentar ao fim do dia, com o meu chá, folhear a revista de fio a pavio. Guardá-la (existem vários montes cá em casa) e ao fim de uns meses pegar nela, escolher o que interessa, guardar/colar/arquivar nos meus cadernos e deitar o resto fora.

Whenever I travel to other countries, I always come back with a loadfull of literature. I love the ritual of lying in the couch at the end of the day, my cup of tea, go through the magazine. Put it away (I have several stacks of them at home) and after a couple of months pick it again, rip whatever is interesting, keep/glue/file in my notebooks and files and throw the rest away.

Sei que não é o mesmo, mas serve de consolo. Na Mygazines, as revistas são postas à disposição de todos para serem folheadas. E, meus lindos, estão lá todas. E ainda podemos gravar artigos que nos interessem ou fazer a nossa revista. Sem pagar um tostão!

I know it's not the same, but it is a start. At Mygazines, mags are uploaded for everybody to read. And, my dears, you have them all there. And we can even save our favourite articles or make our own magazine. It won't cost you a penny!

Leave a Comment

Enviar um comentário

Eu sei que comentar é uma chatice, mas adoro saber as vossas opiniões. Obrigada!!